Classification of Elements
Class Feeder is operated from BIM Management tab -> Class Feeder panel.
Class Feeder on BIM Management tab
Class Feeder user interface
- Selection by category
- Instance selection
- Facet selection
- Search in classification tables
- Classification tables
- Selection from model space
- Graphical tools (model check)
- Filter by facet (model check)
- Filter according to assigned classification (model check)
The application loads CCI classification from the internet upon startup. Internet connection is needed for correct operation of the application.
The Class Feeder Write dialogue window is nonmodal, so it cen be placed on secondary monitor and left open even when working with other Revit tools.